The Mending Hearts Grief Center is a ministry of Christ United Methodist Church.
We offer the following support groups:
- Children's Bereavement (Grades K-12)
- Young Adults Grief (ages 18-24)
- The Compassionate Friends (loss of a child or grandchild)
- Until We Meet Again (loss of a spouse)
- Hope Is Found (general grief support group)
- Divorce Care
- Caregiver Support
- Cancer Support Group (current cancer patients and their caregivers)
Please see our website for meeting details and more information on each group.
Camp Mending Hearts is a free, 4-day grief camp for children entering grades K-6. It is offered in July and registration is OPEN! Please click here to register.