Christ UMC Young Adults is about connection - Connecting people to Jesus and people to other people.
Being a "Young Adult" is much more about a stage than an age. Whether you're a young professional, newly- or nearly-wed, a parent of toddlers, a recent college graduate, a single parent, or between the age of 20ish to 40ish, you're in the right stage for Christ UMC Young Adults.
We have social events throughout the year, and multiple different small group offerings. For more information of how you can get connected, contact Young Adults & Families Pastor, Daniel Lumpee.
Are you a college student who wants to be connected to a local family? Are you a family who can invite a student into your home for friendship, advice, or a home-cooked meal? Adopt-An-Aggie is for you! Register today or contact Pastor Daniel with any questions.
- 6/5 | Hiking @ Lick Creek Park, Snowcones @ Bahama Bucks, 6:00 pm
- 6/19 | Brazos Valley Bombers Game, 7:00 pm Register
- 6/30 | Brazos Valley Cavalry Game, 7:30 pm Register
- 7/3 | Family Cookout, 6:00 pm
- 7/17 | Trivia Night, 6:00 pm
- 7/31 | NerdVana, 6:00 pm